Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday, October 23 2012

My other blog is required for class, but today, I just felt the need to create a new one because I have had alot on my mind thanks to Taylor Swift's new RED cd. The song "Trouble" talks about a girl who dated a guy and all he was was trouble and she knew it from the start, but she dated him anyways. I did the same thing, so that song means alot to me. That song has been stuck in my head and won't get out, so I figured if I blogged about it, it would get out of my head. It seems like that has worked with everything else I have blogged about. Anyways the song says, "You never loved me, or her, or anyone." and the guy that said that he loved me never really did. He just said he did. I see him everyday and I have been through a series of emotions to where I have wanted to cry everytime I saw him, to wanting to hit him, to wanting to throw up everytime I saw him, and now it's like I don't really care anymore. If he really loved me, he would've treated me right and wouldn't have acted the way he did. My best friend and I were texting about this same thing last night and we were trying to figure out why no guy wants us, and we can't figure out a reason. We just don't understand why guys pick us to "prey" on and act like they love us when they really don't. They're all "Trouble".  If you feel the same way, comment below and tell me your story, I would love to hear it and maybe we can actually figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment