Sunday, October 28, 2012
Sunday October 28th, 2011
High School...the place filled with nothing but drama, where friendships/relationships are broken, where you're supposed to find yourself, and where I don't want to go tomorrow. To me high school is the worst place on earth to go to. I really don't want to go tomorrow because people that go there insist on making my life harder. They see my happiness as a target and do everything in their power to find the source of that happiness and destroy it. Sometimes I wish I was online schooled so I wouldn't have to deal with people because to me, being at work keeps me sane, it is my escape from the school world. At work I am accepted by everyone I work with. If I am having a bad day, they know how to make it way better. If I could go without some people in my high school my life would be so much better, but I've only got a year and a half left, so hopefully after that, I won't have to deal with them at all!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment