Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Friday October, 26th 2012
Everyday it seems like a different song is stuck in my head and today for some reason it is "Begin Again". I guess it's because I have been listening to that cd 24/7. The song says, "And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid and it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did. I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break...and burn...and end, but on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again." Through this song, I have realized that there is hope that someday, love will "begin again" for me, but for right now, I have to wait. I know my blogs talk about mostly the same subject, but that's what I know the most about and if I blog about something, it gets it off my mind. There are a million things floating around in my mind right now, but this is the thing that stands out the most. So, in this blog I am going to talk about what is floating around in my mind on that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment